The former knight's seat, situated in a beautiful park, dates back to the 14th century. Today still the round defense tower reminds of this.
The present building was rebuilt from 1601 to 1603 by Eberhard von Gemmingen. The castle receives its special character from the two round corner towers.
The castle nowadays is used for cultural purposes.
74906 Bad Rappenau
Informations at the city administration
Fr. Goldfuß-Siedl: 07264/922-122,
Fr. Böhm: 07264/922-161